So these days, I have to get up at 7:00 every morning...and for the people out there who have to get up at that time or earlier...I feel your pain. It's very frustrating, having to get up so early, and especially for someone like me who's an incredibly deep sleeper. Sometimes I wish I had wings and I could fly to where I want to go...hehe... =3=
But anyway, I'm exhausted, and that's all.
✩.* .~ Little Mint Bubble ~ . *.✩
Little Mint Bubble
...see you on the other side of the moon...♡◦.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm going to a new school next year! O_O I won't be in the high school setting soon, I'll be in college... I still can...
-
Alright, so...This weekend was honestly kind of hectic. I had to drop my sister off in New Jersey, which means I sat in the car for a very...
-
☆ ☆ ☆ Since Halloween is coming up...what day is it...Oh yeah! It's October 21st. I'm gonna go to a Halloween event a...
-
☆ ☆ ☆ Hello again. Today I think I'll try something new... I wanna do a review for an anime. ^.^ I've never actuall...
-
It's been a while, I haven't checked on this blog in a few months. But in Pokemon, I've been working really hard on the natio...
-
Wow, it's been such a while since I worked on this blog. No good! Must continue! Try not to procrastinate!!! ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ A lot of artwor...
-
So it's a Monday. I'm typing out my blog entry. And I'm exhausted... ... Literally, every time I stand up, I feel very dizzy...
-
So these days, I have to get up at 7:00 every morning...and for the people out there who have to get up at that time or earlier...I feel you...
-
Welcome to Little Mint Bubble!~ ♡ I'm kind of new at blogging, so don't be mad if I say something stupid. This blog is also mo...
-
Okay, I'll probably end up binge watching Shingeki no Kyojin because I don't have much else to do and it's the summertime. I...
Pages - Menu
Blogger templates
Blogroll
Blogroll
About
©
Little Mint Bubble | Blogger Template by Enny Law

No comments:
Post a Comment